Sunday, April 5, 2009

A real knitting project


Here's a REALLY bad picture of me being way too tired and having to go someplace. If I'd only known how bad I looked, I wouldn't have taken this photo. But, since it's the only one I have of this wrap, it will have to do.

This is my first real knitting project that I completed. It is basically knit with 4 different weight yarns. The pattern is from Queenland Collection by Jane Ellison. Wrap

I've gotten yarn to make this sweater and after a night of intense insomnia took it apart after having most of one sleeve finished. The bell was much too big for my taste. Now the weather is improving and I'm on to a spring project.

The newest project is the Mobius knit from white Royal Silk Merino (now a discontinued color).

No comments:

Post a Comment