Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My knitting project


Like I can't get enough of sewing, this is the sweater I started a few weeks ago. It's a Berroco by Norah Gaughan. (Photo courtesy Berroco) After taking it apart about a dozen times, I think it might actually be finished soon. Expert knitters (much better than I) had difficulty with the front portion and I still don't know if it's right. Ask me why I choose to make an intermediate which should have been termed difficult. I hope it fits after all of this!

The yarn is Plymouth Yarn called Royal Silk Merino. It has a great sheen and doesn't itch at all.

1 comment:

  1. What a talented girl you are.... Kniting and sewing so many fabulous outfits! (I can only sew).

    To answer your question about my labels - I get them printed by a small local company in Melbourne (Australia). I've been dealing with them since I was a fashion student (too long ago to really admit to it). They don't have a website.

    But I think I'll do a little post about labels, and ask other people to contribute to the pool of resources. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete