Thursday, July 1, 2010

Time to Change Things Up

Warning:  I'm bored!

Time to change my name to something I've been thinking about.  When coming up with a name for my "designs" I decided on the word "apostrophe".  It's one of my favorites.  So, now my labels will say, "Apostrophe Designs" in fancy script.  Can't wait for them to arrive because I know I'll put them on everything.  My dog had better hide;)

So, "The Furcation" is a thing of the past.  Julie says it's the crotch of the tooth and I'm tired of being a crotch.  I'd rather be puncuation. 

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see "The Furcation" I remember that women's bodies are much better suited to bifurcated clothing (slacks) than men's bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it has a nice rythm to it. I can't wait to see your labels

    ReplyDelete