Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot Patterns T-shirt Done

Ok, after a failed attempt at a Hot Patterns outfit this one is a success.  I love the t-shirt pattern. (photo courtesy of Hot Patterns.com)  It was short so I added 3 inches to the length and also an inch to the sleeves.  To top it off, I made a binding for the neckline.  A final finish involved the cover stitch machine.  I think I need the special foot to keep it even while stitching...

The fabric is 14 oz. Rayon Jersey from EOS.  I really wish I'd gotten all the colors because it feels so nice!  They've had a shortage of this type of jersey recently so I'm eagerly awaiting more of it.  They have a nice gray so I'm going to add that to my stash and make another Hot Patterns T-shirt.
Hot Patterns link for t-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment