The quilt is for a little girl and in accordance to my trend that I've been doing for babies- make it different. So, this little girl has frogs, flowers, worms and turtles to keep her company. I just hope the parents aren't giving her all the princess and girly things because this will really shock them;)
This is where I stopped last night because you guessed it, the thread broke. I was done re-threading the machine for the umpteenth time. I'll include pictures of the final product when I get the urge to re-thread the machine.
Ok, I finally relented and kept re-threading until I was done. Can't tell you how many times I did it but hopefully the thread will wear better than it did running through the needle. The other border was switched to my TNT thread and I'm finishing it with a pale green border. BTW, I'm still learning so bear with the disorganization of all of this.