Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crotch curve and a too fun time

To all the non-sewists just move right along, this post isn't for you.

With that being said, I was measured today for a well fitting pair of pants. Honestly, it was a little surprising since my measurements are growing. This isn't a great thing since there is no other reason than too much to eat and not enough running. So, I'm hitting the trails a little harder now. Poor Chloe.

It was a fantastic time with the KC Pinheads. I love Sharon's home that she so graciously opened to a bunch of wild and crazy ladies. I took lots of pictures of her coveted sewing room. This has given me new vigor to move to the basement and take this seriously.

Also, the pants pattern I wanted to use is the wrong size due to my MASSIVE thighs! (Photo from VoguePatterns website)

I'm hoping to modify it since I really don't want to buy another one. I don't think I can give up my low waisted pants. I figure as my breasts fall resulting in my waist getting closer to them, I need to create the illusion of length thus sacrificing my leg length. Isn't that what high heels are for anyway to add back the length?

No comments:

Post a Comment