Sunday, May 24, 2009

Projects finished and something new

Well, I finished the 2nd baby quilt. It took too much effort for something I had planned to be easy. So, this probably wraps up my quilting for a while.

I just got back from Joann Fabrics and their great Memorial Day sale. Notions were 50% off so I got everything I needed for the next few projects. Here's one that I'm starting today. It's the Scottsdale Satchel by Purse Strings.
(Photo courtesy of Pursestringspatterns.com)



I've heard that designers don't want construction details shared on blogs due to copyright issues. So, I'll just show you where I'm at and the finished product. I love this pattern btw...

The outer fabric came from a store in Overland Park, KS and the lining, piping and contrast fabric came from Harpers Quilts in Old Overland Park. All the working parts are from Joann Fabrics in OP as well.

Lining, piping and contrast is the "fireworks" appearing fabric:




Outer fabric:

No comments:

Post a Comment