Monday, August 31, 2009

Checklist to Start

Ok, I've honestly become my mother. Yes, this evening was spent ironing, steaming and preparing fabric for marathon sewing. How is this like her you ask? My mother is the person slaving over the hot iron for hours- that was me tonight. I've waited until the last minute to prepare the fabrics but they are (almost) ready for tomorrow. I still have more ironing to do on the lining fabrics but they can wait until I need a break.

To track my progress or lack thereof, I have decided to make a checklist (it may be incomplete):
Prepare the fabric
Pick out the patterns (so far all but one) check off 9
Assemble the supplies
Trace the patterns(1 left to trace), check off 9
Cut each top 1/2/3/4/5
Cut each bottom 1/2/3/4
Cut the topper
Sew each piece found above- Top 1/2/3/4/5
Sew each piece found above- Bottom 1/2/3/4
Sew topper
Post a review of each
Resize everything because I lost so much weight due to lack of time to eat...

Since the weather is chilly it's been nice to feel the steam off the iron- call me crazy but I pretend I'm at the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment