Thursday, August 13, 2009

PR Contest Sept 1- Nov

Pattern Review is having another contest- basically it's to build the wardrobe. The contest consists of 4 bottoms, 5 tops and a topper. Whew! The tops need to go with all the bottoms and vice-versa with the topper also going with all the combinations. Can I do it? I don't know if my stash is big enough to accomplish that.

I've already traced a few patterns and would love to use them. Also, there are a couple of jackets I want to make so I don't know if this contest is for me. It would be great to get some new pieces for the fall that can be used with my current wardrobe but I don't know if I have enough TNT patterns. This may take some work. I'll post some possible combinations as I search my stash!

1 comment:

  1. I've participated in a couple wardrobe contests on PR. They're fun, but can get to be really stressful. I LOVE the planning part of it, and the sewing part, but I always get hung up on the reviews. I finished the first wardrobe contest I entered, but not the last one. I always have fun participating, but it is a lot of work. I think you should go for it!! I'm interested to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete