Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Photo of Skirt

Here is the BWOF skirt. I wore it to work today and looked kind of tired so cropped my head off;) I'll get better pics later when I finish other pieces. Honestly, I wish I'd made it even smaller since I have a little more ease than I usually like. Now on to the blouses...
 
Posted by Picasa
I've almost finished the 1st top as well. Time to go out and buy some more thread to cover stitch the sleeves. That makes 2 outfits almost completely, totally finished and only 8 more to go.

BTW, it looks like I won't have any time off to sew like I was planning. I am going to start a new position on the 5th of October so no vacation for me. Not that I'm complaining but I really want some ME time for a little while (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment