Monday, September 14, 2009

Follow-up on the Wardrobe

PR Wardrobe Contest Checklist:
Prepare the fabric
Pick out the patterns
Assemble the supplies
Trace the patterns
Cut each top 1/2/3/4
/5
Cut each bottom 1/2/3/4
Cut out the topper
Sew each piece found above- Top 1/2/3/4/5
Sew each piece found above- Bottom 1/2/3/4
Sew topper
Post a review of each (skirt done)

Ok, the gray skirt is done and I love it!!! I've started the preliminary review but will be posting photos soon. It needs a quick pressing and then I'll take more of the final product. EOS has the best double knit and it's soft as can be. I'll be trying this with my gray boots. This is when I wish is was cool enough outside to wear them. I know this is a fleeting thought and after I wear the skirt once I'll hope for warm weather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment