Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scary Changes

Ok, I officially gave my 30 day notice yesterday. So, that makes 29 days left to work for my current company. Is this the best timing? Nope, I'm definitely into security and don't like the idea of this kind of change. So, I'm looking for the silver lining...

I will have lots of time to get my office going. Time to find what I want to do and where I want to do it. Next, I'll have more time to spend with my family, friends, dog and sewing:) Good thing my stash is stocked.

Everyone I know has wondered why I haven't gone on my own before. Now it's time to see what I'm made of- scary. If you pray then please keep me in yours, if you don't, then keep me in your mind as I take a big step into "adulthood".

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wishing you all the best. Try not to get overwhelmed by it all. And just think, in the interim, you have time for lunch.

    ReplyDelete